Head of M&A Practice Tel.: +7 (499) 490-47-42
Areas of expertise:
• Corporate law;
• Judicial arbitration practice;
• Legal support of business;
• Contract law.
In 2005 Alexander Mishchenko graduated from Russian State Social University.
Alexander has extensive experience in legal support of companies in various sectors of the economy (manufacturing, construction, investment, IT), financial and economic activities of portfolio projects, asset restructuring procedures, corporate governance.
- transaction support M&A, Due diligence, risk management, assessment of the feasibility of investing;
- primary and secondary public offerings (IPO and SPO);
- support for asset restructuring (reorganization, liquidation, acquisition and sale of shares, additional issues / conversion of shares, repurchase of shares, mandatory / voluntary offers, exemption from disclosure, etc.);
- legal support of public companies` activities (disclosure of information in accordance with the requirements of current legislation, preparation of issuer's reports, support of the activities of governing bodies; performance of the functions of a corporate secretary, etc.);
- antitrust laws;
- corporate disputes (organization of a judicial strategy to protect the interests of companies).
Alexander Mishchenko hold the position of the Head of Corporate Law Practice at the Law Office "Zashchita".
Legal experience is more than 10 years.